Resort Reservations and Policies
We are pleased you’ve decided to be our guests this year in one of our Minnesota lake cabins. To check our current availability or to make your reservation, please call us at 1-800-495-8437.
You may also complete our online Check Availability Form.
Ready to Book your Lakewood Lodge vacation?
Because our reservations change rapidly you must phone in your reservation prior to sending in the reservation form. Simply fill out our secure online reservation form and include your VISA, MasterCard or Discover information. You may also pay your deposit with a personal check or money order. Just print off our reservation form and mail it with your deposit to
53026 County Road 35
Deer River, MN 56636.
We will hold a cabin for 6 days to allow the reservation form and monies to be mailed in. If the form and deposit are not received in time, your reservation will be automatically cancelled.
Reservations will not be confirmed until we receive a completed and signed reservation form and all deposits due. A payment of deposit is considered acceptance of the reservation and cancellation policies.
We will send the confirmation to you once all the required information and deposit is received.
All persons staying in the cabin must be listed on the reservation form and you must be 21 years old and have a valid credit card to reserve a cabin.
Deposits and Cancellations
Please understand that your deposits are non-refundable however your deposit can be transferred to another week in the same calendar year if the original reserved cabin and dates are rebooked. Deposit transfer are subject to cabin availability of equal or greater value. You are responsible for the entire reservation for cabin(s) and boat(s). No credit will be given for late arrivals or early departures.
- Spring/Summer/Fall Deposits: Deposits are $150 per bedroom.
- Winter Deposits: All deposits for winter reservations are 25% of the reservation and are non-refundable and non-transferable from the point of confirmation. Deposits for winter reservations are due at time that the reservation is made.
We strongly recommend you consider “trip insurance” for any unforeseen reason you may need to cancel your reservation. It may reimburse you for your non-refundable payments and/or deposits. Lakewood Lodge is not affiliated or endorses any “trip” insurance providers. However here are a few possibilities: ∙Travel Guard ∙Insure My Trip ∙Travelex Insurance Services
Credit Card Information Policy
You must provide a Visa, Master Card or Discover card even if you are paying via cash, check or money order. Include your credit card number on the reservation form. Lakewood Lodge must have this information in order to confirm a reservation and the credit card must be in the name of the person making the reservation.
Your submission of a reservation form signifies your agreement to abide by all of our reservation policies and serves as your signature on all credit card processing receipts for deposits and payments due.
All pricing is a cash price only. Please add 2% if paying by credit or debit card. We do not accept American Express.
Reservation Policy and Information
Please adhere to a few policies aimed at ensuring all guests at Lakewood Lodge have their most enjoyable and memorable vacation possible. Thank you for your cooperation.
Your Vacations Begins at 3pm and Ends By 8:30am on your scheduled day of departure.
- No early arrivals or late departures. No Exceptions! Please notify us if you will be arriving after lodge hours so arrangements can be made.
- Balance due at check in. You may run a tab for incidentals and settle this tab the night before your check out.
- All of our cabins are house keeping cabins. This means you keep house and clean up after yourself and leave the cabin in the manner in which you find it minus a chemical clean. A fee will be applied if the rented property is left dirty.
- No Pets Allowed!
- Hunting Dogs are allowed! During Minnesota Duck/Grouse Hunting Seasons only. Dogs are NOT allowed in the cabins at any time. ALL dogs must have prior approval during hunting season. We require a $200 refundable pet deposit (deposit is refunded following inspection of resort grounds after checkout). You are financially responsible for any damages caused by your pet.
- A dock space with electricity for your boat is included with each cabin rental. Please reserve in advance, our dock spaces are on a first come first served basis.
- Daily visitors are allowed with notice and approval. We reserve the right to charge for visitors.
- No ATV’s or personal motorized vehicles allowed on resort grounds without pre-approval.
- No Jet Skis or Wave Runners allowed.
- No Smoking in any building. You may smoke outside. Ash cans are provided through out the resort.
- No fireworks, water balloons or airsoft guns.
- No drones allowed.
Information posted is accurate at the time of posting. Substitutions and or modifications to any/all information may be made at the discretion of Lakewood Lodge. Please Note: Lakewood Lodge reserves the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.