Upon check-in when you register the balance of your lodging must be paid. You may run a tab for incidentals if you wish and the tab must be settled the day prior to your departure. You are required to agree to follow these rules & regulations during you visit You can read through these standards below:
Lakewood Lodge is privately owned and operated.
We reserve the right to refuse service to anyone at any time.
Lakewood Lodge cannot be held responsible for accidents or injuries to guests and can not be held responsible for the loss of valuables of any kind. You are financially responsible for the entire length of your reservation. No refunds will be given for early departures or late arrivals.
Renter and all members of their party agree, understand and accept that the renter:
1) assumes full financial responsibility for any and all damage and loss of income caused to the
rented cabin and/or any property of Lakewood Lodge while in the renters control.
2) agrees to abide by all rules and regulations as posted in each cabin and in the lodge.
3) agrees to leaving all rented property in the manner in which it was received minus a chemical clean.
This includes any and all inventory for each cabin. Any missing or damaged property will be charged
to the renter as well as and and all additional expenses incurred for cleaning and or damage.
4) understands that Lakewood Lodge is a NO SMOKING resort and smoking is not allowed in any of
the buildings. You may smoke outside or in the screen porch with the windows and doors closed.
Cigarettes must be left in the ashtrays provided and not on grounds of the resort. The renter will be
charged for additional cleaning time if debris is not left in ashtrays provided.
5) understands all guests and visitors must check in at the lodge. All day guests are allowed
during lodge hours only. Additional guest charges above the confirmed occupancy will be billed to the
6) at the discretion of Lakewood Lodge employees and/or owners renter or anyone in their party
can be asked to vacate the premises without a refund if any of the rules are broken.
7) agrees to abide by the check in time of AFTER 3 PM and check out before 8:30 AM.
All early arrivals and late departures are subject to an additional daily rental fee. This ensures that
the resort, cabins and grounds and property are properly maintained and cleaned and ready for each
and every guest.
8) All Non Payment and/or default status of account balances are subject to any and all additional fees
incurred above the balance due and will be collected in Itasca County, MN.
Any and all additional fees or charges will be billed to the renter and the credit card provided will be charged. This signed contract will signify as your signature to any credit card charges.